The lemon and raspberry flavours go so well with the higher ABV of Westbourne which strips the flavour of the raspberries creating intense, jammy notes. A decadent cocktail with a twist that seduces the palate like no other.
- 50ml Martin Miller´s Westbourne Gin
- 15ml dry vermouth
- 25ml lemon juice
- 10-15ml sugar syrup (2:1)
- 3 Whole Raspberries
- Garnish with 2 raspberries
- 1. Add all ingredients into a shaker filled with ice.
- 2. Shake until chilled and strain.
- 3. Take the ice out of the shaker and add the drink back into the tin to shake it a second time without the ice.
- 4. Strain into a chilled cocktail glass.
- 5. Garnish with raspberries.
Coffee & Tonic
On the rocks
Winterful Mulled & Hot
Summerful Dry Martini
Martin Miller’s Gin is widely recognized as the world’s first ‘super premium’ gin. It has consistently won more awards for excellence in the world’s leading spirit competitions than any other gin in the last 15 years.