Coffee & Tonic
The elegant and oaky delicacy of Martin Miller’s 9 Moons Gin pairs superbly with two of our favourite mixers: coffee and tonic water. The perfect trifecta.
- 25ml Martin Miller´s 9 Moons Gin
- 50ml chilled espresso
- ½ fresh squeezed lime
- 100 ml premium tonic water
- 1. Chill a tall glass with ice and empty the melted water.
- 2. Serve Martin Miller´s 9 Moons Gin over the ice.
- 3. Pour the tonic water gently to preserve the bubbles.
- 4. Add the squeezed lime.
- 5. Top up with the chilled espresso.
- 6. Stir gently
On the rocks
Martin Miller’s Gin is widely recognized as the world’s first ‘super premium’ gin. It has consistently won more awards for excellence in the world’s leading spirit competitions than any other gin in the last 15 years.
Unconventional English Distillation of the finest botanicals, blended with the purest Icelandic water.
Supporting innovation and mixologists with an intense flavoursome gin at a precise higher craft strength.
Ageing English distilled gin in French oak barrels in the cool and dry Icelandic climate.
Complementing award-winning gin with ingredients full of Icelandic and English summers.
Adding flavours of English and Icelandic winters to an award-winning gin.