Gin & Tonic with Strawberry and Black Pepper
Spice things up a bit by adding fresh strawberries and cracked black pepper to our classic G&T. A zesty twist which will spice up the experience.
- 50ml Martin Miller’s Original Gin
- 200ml premium tonic water
- Quartered strawberries
- Cracked black pepper
- 1. Chill glass with ice and empty any residue water from the melted ice.
- 2. Serve Martin Miller’s Original Gin over the ice.
- 3. Add the quartered strawberries
- 4. Pour the tonic water gently to preserve the bubbles.
- 5. Stir lightly.
- 6. Garnish with a twist of cracked black pepper
Winterful Gin & Ginger
Gin & Tonic with Dehydrated Orange
Gin & Tonic with Lime and Juniper
Martin Miller’s Gin is widely recognized as the world’s first ‘super premium’ gin. It has consistently won more awards for excellence in the world’s leading spirit competitions than any other gin in the last 15 years.
Unconventional English Distillation of the finest botanicals, blended with the purest Icelandic water.
Supporting innovation and mixologists with an intense flavoursome gin at a precise higher craft strength.
Ageing English distilled gin in French oak barrels in the cool and dry Icelandic climate.
Complementing award-winning gin with ingredients full of Icelandic and English summers.
Adding flavours of English and Icelandic winters to an award-winning gin.