There’s just one rule to follow to sip the perfect Martini: use the best gin you have on hand. That's why bartenders use Martin Miller's Westbourne Gin so much.
- 60ml Martin Miller's Westbourne Gin
- 10ml dry vermouth
- Lemon peel
- Green olives
- 1. Fill a mixing glass with ice
- 2. Add the vermouth and stir well.
- 3. Add the gin and stir again.
- 4. Strain into a chilled Martini cocktail glass.
- 5. Squeeze the essential oil from the lemon peel onto the drink and garnish with a green olive.
On the rocks
Coffee & Tonic
Martin Miller’s Gin is widely recognized as the world’s first ‘super premium’ gin. It has consistently won more awards for excellence in the world’s leading spirit competitions than any other gin in the last 15 years.