Could we say that this is the most refreshing gin cocktail? Fresh lime and mint meet fizz to compliment the seasonal botanicals of Martin Miller’s Summerful Gin. Sip the summer.
- 50ml Martin Miller’s Summerful Gin
- 25ml fresh lime juice
- 15ml simple syrup
- 8-10 mint leaves
- Soda / prosecco
- 1. Add simple syrup and the mint leaves into a shaker, muddle the mint lightly.
- 2. Add the fresh lime, ice cubes and Martin Miller’s Summerful Gin.
- 3. Shake hard.
- 4. Strain into a highball glass filled with crushed ice.
- 5. Top up with soda or prosecco wine
- 6. Garnish with a lime wedge and 8-10 leaves of fresh mint.
On the rocks
Summerful Dry Martini
Martin Miller’s Gin is widely recognized as the world’s first ‘super premium’ gin. It has consistently won more awards for excellence in the world’s leading spirit competitions than any other gin in the last 15 years.