Winterful Gin & Ginger
This spiced and more fragrant alternative to the classic G&T’s brings some sunshine and warm flavours to the most indulgent winters.
- 50ml Martin Miller´s Winterful Gin
- 150ml ginger beer
- Garnish: slice of lime & grated nutmeg
- 1. Chill a highball glass with ice and empty any residue water from the melted ice.
- 2. Pour Martin Miller´s Winterful Gin over the ice.
- 3. Add the ginger beer gently to preserve the bubbles.
- 4. Garnish with a slice of lime and grated nutmeg.
Gin & Tonic with Dehydrated Orange
Gin & Tonic with Lime and Juniper
Summerful Gin & Tonic
Martin Miller’s Gin is widely recognized as the world’s first ‘super premium’ gin. It has consistently won more awards for excellence in the world’s leading spirit competitions than any other gin in the last 15 years.